Friday, May 6, 2011

Saving Money and Taking names Whaaaat...

I take pride in knowing that i am able to do a vast assortment of things... It makes me happy not to have to pay other qualified persons Ridiculous amounts of money for simple things... and now for Mother's Day I will toot my own horn.
I am so happy that I won''t have to pay for:


Basic plumbing/handy work around the house.
Deck built in 1 day! BooYa!

-Cake baking and decorating.
My husband made this one but i can rock them too :)

Over priced crafty stuff from Michaels.




Delicious Food: 

A Schooled Professional to die my hair CRAZY colors:
Oh yes i did..

"professional" photographers to take decent pictures of my children:


and many other things...
So to all you talented women out there... (even if it's just a few things) Congrats for being Awesome! You Rock and Happy Mother's Day Weekend! 


1 comment: