Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I will blog today..

So as I've mentioned before i tend to start things and not finish them... I don't want this to become one. So here is a post for me.

I look at my tiny world and think sometimes... why did i choose this? Why do i continue to do this? Everyday is a constant battle for sanity. If i decide to clean, it makes the house look nice for a night and then it's a disaster again in the morning. I try to do something nice for the kids and they whine and complain the whole time: Like our recent family trips. There's always one more thing to do, one more thing i didn't do, one more thing they want from me... It's hard.


I by no means live a "hard" life i'm blessed with a husband that works hard for us and my kids aren't hellions. (but they have their moments) I'm not looking for pity. (unless you really want to give me some) No this is my outlet. This is my release, so you fine people won't see my mug shot on america's most wanted for mass murder and arson. (I wouldn't really kill my family, so don't report me to the police please)

When i think about my life, it's a little depressing, but that's for me to change. My attitude towards it. What i do with my day. How i teach my kids gratitude. Not easy tasks. But Hopefully in 20-30 years I'll look back on this time as the glory days and reminisce about them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment